Subject: [Leica] A perfect match: M8 sensor and 50mm? -Geoff H.
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:05:53 +0100

Hi Geoff, Thanks for your comments and wonderful pictures! I did use the 35
with my M8 and the landscapes are good, but I tend to think the elmar 50/2.8
has a sort of Kodachrome rendering and a 3-D depth when the subject is close
and when I open at 2.8. Well, your picture of Paris is so sharp and deep!
Bravo!JM