Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon comparison... D800E and D600
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:53:54 +0530

An uncompressed D800E file is 75MB

I sold my D7000 and bought a D800E primarily for two reasons:

1. Same layout as my other camera D700 - I was losing too many shots on the
D7000 fiddling around for buttons and wheels. This was also due to the fact
that I used to shoot with the D300 before I got the D700.

2. Cropping ability - with the cropping ability at 36MP, I could turn a
400mm into a 600mm - cheaper and much lighter than buying a 600mm!

Cheers
Jayanand