Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon comparison... D800E and D600
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 18:42:17 -0500

People getting the 600 get it because it gets them in the full frame came
very respectably and for the least amount of money.

People getting the 800e are getting it because they will spare nothing to
get the very best output supposedly. An amazingly high rez camera which may
compete with medium format results.
Get ready to spend regular money one hard disk upgrades these files are huge
for full frame files.
Some people, maybe me feel the D800 really has too high a resolution.
Its nothing short of amazing we are looking at 2 vs 3 grand here in this
comparison. Both are a hell of a deal.

I'm also looking at the D3x as my next camera instead of the D800 in some
ways for me its more of a dream camera which could come true which could
made for me getting better shots.
Also a Leica M.