Subject: [Leica] IMG: WARNING - More baby grandson pics...
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 14:20:39 -0500

Yes, Alamy is probably the best bet right now.  Or you could set up your
own stock site on something like Photoshelter.  (I'm looking into doing
that in addition to selling through Alamy) Alamy is now taking 50% but
that's better than Getty's 80%!!  Alamy does not edit submissions and only
rejects for technical reasons.  If the photo meets their size requirements,
is sharp (no post-production sharpening allowed), and you have inspected
every pixel at 100% for dust, it should pass.  I think you have to send 4
for the first submission.

That's exaclty what I'm doing with photos of the grandchildren.  It makes a
nice little nestegg for their future!

Tina