Subject: [Leica] IMG: WARNING - More baby grandson pics...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:44:56 -0800

Robert Adler SHOWED:

> This kid is electrifying!
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/L1003279.jpg.html

Hi Bob,
A suggestion even though not a lot of money from stock photography these
days. I'd have a bunch of images of this lad put together and try to find a
"good stock photo agency?"

Tina will quite possibly give you assistance with this.

As each image is sols and revenue received put it into an "EDUCATION FUND"
And starting right away! By the time he's ready to attend university he will
have a fair amount of income to work with, let along an nice bit of accrued
interest!

He's such a beautiful looking child with a drop dead smile! You can't go
wrong.

A suggestion I wish I had thouht of with a couple of mine. Although the
youngest daughter was used in many early assignments we unfortunately never
thought about her future and income potential

However my good fortune is? I now have a grand daughter who is drop dead
smashingly beautiful and were not making the same mistake twice!

Just a thought for the young lad's future.

cheers,
ted

CHEERS,
TED