Subject: [Leica] Nikon - RIP
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 01:22:25 -0500

The thing I'm upset the most in upgrading my Adobe suite with Photoshop in
it normally around tax return time with less than six months from when they
upgrade it again and I'm really kicking myself. This has to do with the
functionality of my image making and really hits me where it hurts.
Once I get an upgrade down I feel I have to redo any image I've previously
made as they are coming out much better now.

My Nikon system started in October 1972 when I was 21 that's 40 Year's & 3
Month's ago and since than I have gone through a dozen bodies and a room
filled with glass. Half the camera bodies I still have and use..
That act of buying  another body or a lens and how that affected my fragile
ego never got near to the point.
I was always looking to my next image not my next camera system.