Subject: [Leica] Focusing on bike shots
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 00:49:22 -0500

Thanks Don I'm looking at far as 5 days and its done goes now maybe not.
I'm doing them one a year at a time and I'm on 2008 now which has been up on
my thing few a couple of days. In 2008 I'm seeing 4 or 5 solid shots I've
tweaked 2 so far. Both a long camera shutter blur effect I've not had in my
gallery as it stands. So this whole thing will take a couple of weeks to do
if I do each year in a couple or three days. Then I take half of them or
more out or see what its looking like.
I think the best thing you can ever do to a stack of photos or gallery  is
to take one out. Thin it down.
Certainly not put one in you just finished doing and don't know for sure how
you feel about it yet.
I suppose if you did both a the same time they'd maybe cancel each other
out!:)

On 1/13/13 7:25 PM, "Don Dory" <don.dory at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark, there are some great shots in there.  I think that they could be
> edited several different ways with completley different sorts.  I see some
> strong colored images, some as abstracts, some as distressed bikes.
>
> Thank you for showing us the rough outlines of a project before the editing
> process takes away the potential directions this may go.
>

> On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Lluis Ripoll
> <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Great Gallery Mark, I like very much your use of the light and colors of
>> the night!
>>
>> Cheers
>> Lluis
>>

>> El 12/01/2013, a las 00:24, Mark Rabiner escribi?:
>>
>>> My bike galleries I've decided I'm going to focus on as I think it could
>> be
>>> a strong showing in the end as its already looking pretty strong in my
>> view
>>> in the beginning. I've been editing out of 650 pix I've exposed in the
>> past
>>> few years with Nikon digital mainly.
>>> I'll edit out 20 or 30 total I think.
>>> I've just in the past few days isolated and tweaked 6. Here they are.
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/bikes/
>>> Or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/b7gujam