Subject: [Leica] One more year, happy 2013 and some new pictures
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 23:51:29 -0500

Very classy page well presented and wonderful images. A pleasure. You have
really edited the images well, I think, and your street images show humour
sensitivity timing and daring. I love seeing the faces. The only walking
away shot had a good reason and the environmental images were well
composed.

Drop in more often ;-)

Alastair