Subject: [Leica] One more year, happy 2013 and some new pictures
From: pburphoto at gmail.com (Paolo Burlando)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 01:56:19 +0100

Dear LUGger's

as usual, I disappeared for exactly one year from active participation. I
apologize, but my job commitments force me to limit myself to reading and to
very few reactions to your posts. Let me tell you that it's always a
pleasure for me to have the opportunity of experiencing the e-debates of
this lively community and, above all, the images which are shared. I follow
you constantly and silently and I just managed to contribute to the LUG
yearbook by sending the picture to Jim on Dec 31! (Thanks, Jim!, it's
ordered).

This is now my "yearly appearance". Let me, first of all, wish all of you
all the best for stellar 2013. I wish your photographic year can be better
than ever.

Together with the LUG yearbook images, I managed during the Christmas break
to process some images, which I added to my website.

If you like you can see them here: http://home.ggaweb.ch/pburphoto

There recent additions and some new portfolios. I hope you will have time to
comment and criticise.

All the best

Paolo

_________