Subject: [Leica] : Chris Crawford
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 05:17:15 -0500

Leon,

Thanks for the encouragement. This work is my life. I've been fortunate to
be able to devote myself to it, though it has taken a lot of sacrifice to
do it. You should do something with your slides, go through them and
organize them, pick the ones that best work together to tell the story,
and put them online, build a site with them so they'll be accessible to
your family and to others interested in New England's rural culture and
history. Properly organized and annotated, they could form a great
resource for historians.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography