Subject: [Leica] : Chris Crawford
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 21:58:15 -0500

Chris Crawford:

I like your "visual historian" project. As the eldest "son" of a New England
Dairy Farmer I've often thought of "visual historiography" in the context
pride-of-family and family history. However, I never made it the priority
you have in your context. Your work moves me to vicariously experience what
might have been. Yet, over the years I have accumulated thousands of
Kodachrome slides recording life on our farms at Cummington and Westfield,
MA..an unorganized visual history with only a potential to add depth to
pride-of-family history, and the potential of a story about a way of life
rapidly fading into history. I admire your goal. I want to encourage you. I
sense you're achieving your goal and suppose that's the incremental measure
of success. Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] : Chris Crawford)