Subject: [Leica] Benijo Beach
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 19:21:39 +0100

Well seen, Douglas !
Effectively, there were some people in the waters of the first beach.  The
fact is there were a local surf championship...
The "dangerous" part of the beach was behind me (from the place I took the
picture). I were swimming there; the matter is to be fit,
and refrain while rising or falling tide.
No pictures from this beautiful part of the beach... it's a nudist one :)
Marc