Subject: [Leica] How do limited edition digital prints work?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 20:19:13 -0800

Not that I'm in any way likely to create a limited edition set of digital
prints but can someone explain the rules?

If you make a series of images from an original digital frame, are you from
then on forbidden from revisiting that frame again? It would seem to me that
you would be, but I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks for any answers. If this is too off-topic I apologize.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] How do limited edition digital prints work?)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] How do limited edition digital prints work?)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] How do limited edition digital prints work?)