Subject: [Leica] Gun Control
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 11:34:14 -0800

Heart rending.  Tragic.  Frightening.

I have a cousin who is institutionalized with schizophrenia.  Always just a
bit unsettling in his behavior from childhood, he had become very dangerous.
 Locked his mother in a closet for hours, forced her to take meds, displayed
pruning shears.  He's six feet tall, very good looking, very bright, very
talented, and probably still very dangerous.  When it comes to mental
illness, humanity is still in the Dark Ages.

If Huckabee actually made the remark about God (hard to believe, right?),
it's another good argument for separation of church and state.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone