Subject: [Leica] Tape backup?
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 11:33:44 -0500

Ah, I did forget one important detail.

The only archival storage medium available for images are analog, namely
paper and microfiche. Nothing else is known to last for 100+ years by the
National Archive of Canada. So either print your pictures on archival paper
with archival ink and store them properly or learn to like your images to be
very small and at very high contrast. :))

For backup, you can of course enrol in the print exchange. ;-)

Regards,
Spencer