Subject: [Leica] [Lexica] Gun control
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 10:23:49 -0800

You definitely don't want people using guns to have been drinking too much
coffee?  Sounds like the Starbucks/gun store relationship is about right.

Seriously, though, you can buy coffee just about anywhere and in banks and
other places, it's sitting there free for customers.  I don't think the same
is true for guns.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone