Subject: [Leica] [Lexica] Gun control
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 02:12:55 -0500

My gut feeling is you're wrong too many children on both American coasts
have just died I've just seen the photo of Obama's face in the news.

Was reading an economic thing yesterday. Not so good but private arms sales
in the USA are way up. Why? Because they know the writing is on the wall.
This is their last chance to put finishing touches on their beloved
arsenals.
I think in a week and a month our blood will still be up.
And the NRA goes down.
And in a year.
The anti gun legislation papers will have to be wrestled from Obama's cold
dead hands. Americans are going to be taking to the streets and I'm going to
be one of them.

This stuff happening  now happens nowhere else in the world.
Constant people being shot.
I think I will be great for tourism as right now we are viewed by the entire
world as a bunch of gun nuts. And they're right. But think its time has
come. We're going to have more people not afraid to come visit here.