Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 20:07:15 -0500

I am a member of Leica Professional Services and have been for probably 20
years.  There is such a program.  You have to send in tearsheets, letters
of recommendation, and provide proof that you are a full-time working
professional with most of your income coming from your photographic work.
 They provide expedited repair service, discount on new products and
repairs, loaner equipment for special assignments, and the opportunity to
lecture at seminars and workshops.  I have taken advantage of all of those.
Carol Parseghian used to be the contact person for Professional Services,
but it's been awhile since I had to contact anyone and that may have
changed.  Leica is a small company and making the right contacts is
important.  Maybe a note directed to Carol would at least end up in the
right place?

Tina