Subject: [Leica] GOOGLE PHOTO USE???????????????? SUE THEM?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:09:08 -0500

I do think a 475 ? 672 px is not a thumb print but a pinky print and its
like worrying about people stealing stuff off your contact sheets. Not
really worth worrying about.  Are we really loosing any significant money? I
don't think so.

Anything beats the sublime idiocy of people smearing their name across their
prints. As if people are clamoring to rip them off.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography