Subject: [Leica] Wrist Strap recommendation request was OT: NEX-7 firmware update has important fixes
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 12:18:45 +1000

I have used Luigi's for years. They aren't cheap but the couple I have keep
going strong after being on assorted cameras.
He makes a tiny one now with the fine cord to thread through the eyelet of
small cameras. Perfect on compact cameras.
http://www.leicatime.com/a000-STRAPS-page.htm
. Pretty umm creative website ;-)
The Gordy one is quite neat if not as stylish. Someone gave me one a couple
of years back. I found the leather stiffer than I like personally.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman