Subject: [Leica] OT: NEX-7 firmware update has important fixes
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 13:46:45 -0800

I know there are some of us that use the NEX-7 and are really REALLY bugged
about the damn video button.

Sony has released a firmware update that allows the video record button to
be disabled. The update also allows for bracketing at 1 and 2 stop intervals
instead of .5 and .75 stop intervals.

I completely missed that this was released. I've installed it and it seems
to work great. I have stopped swearing at my camera and it has stopped
taking video of the ground, my backpack, or interrupting precision focusing.

And now back to all things Leica . . . hey . . . when does the new M ship?

Adam

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT: NEX-7 firmware update has important fixes)
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] OT: NEX-7 firmware update has important fixes)