Subject: [Leica] Wrist Strap recommendation request was OT: NEX-7 firmware update has important fixes
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 17:49:32 -0800

That little pancake lens is quite attractive. I haven't tried the 16mm prime.

I have been carrying my NEX-7 with a wrist strap when suddenly it suffered a
massive failure. Luckily it fell into my bike's handlebar bag! Now I have to
find another one.

Anyone have recommendations for a good, reliable, sturdy wrist strap that
isn't huge? Something 2-3" wide is a non-starter for me.

Thanks!

Adam