Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Venice Canals
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:41:32 -0800

I've lived most of the last 50 years in southern California, and I've been
to Venice a bunch of times.  In the '60s it had become a very run-down,
seedy area.  In the last 20 or so years it's rebounded and become very hip
and trendy.  It was designed, of course, to emulate its Italian namesake.

I've never seen it look as beautiful as in these photographs.  The colors
make it look like a fairytale land.  If you have more in this series, please
don't keep them hidden.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone