Subject: [Leica] Klein / Moriyama
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 21:28:24 +0000

Dear All,

Last weekend my wife and I went to see the William Klein - Daido Moriyama
exhibition at the Tate Modern.  They are two of my photographic heroes and
I have several books of each in my collection.  A spectacular show, with
not only enormous prints of some of the photos, but also other artwork and
movies.  A must to see if you can.  We have also just watched a BBC
documentary on Klein in the iPlayer.  He comes across as a sharp yet kind
man with a great sense of fun and humour.  Again well worth watching.

John

--
John Beeching
http://johnbeeching.com/