Subject: [Leica] M8 sensor shows double exposure
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 01:10:53 -0500

It is how the sectors of the sensor are addressed in the camera. In
severe underexposure, one can see this effect on both M8 and M9 bodies
but usually not in relatively normal exposures. The camera should be
sent to Leica and they can probably just remap the sensor and make it
all shiny new again.

Phil Forrest