Subject: [Leica] can you answer this question?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:40:09 -0800

a question from a non memeber has been sent to me, on which  I would like to
solicit your thoughts, before I attempt an answer.

A pro photographer asks me whether the new small Leica D Lux 6  (sensor size
factor 1.7   a 10.1 MP CMOS) can make very large prints if desired.....as
large as 14 x 21 in at the largest.... I am not sure if this question is
answerable with this information. Can some one help me with the answer, how
to get it, or if that is not possible, why not?

Steve

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] can you answer this question?)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] can you answer this question?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] can you answer this question?)