Subject: [Leica] can you answer this question?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:45:22 -0800

Steve, I have made 16x20 prints from my ancient Olympus E-3 which happens
to be 2x sensor and 10MP. Not all images will work at that enlargement, but
it is possible.

I would think the biggest factor is how good the glass is, and what ISO is
it being used, since we can assume that the PRO photog have good techniques.

--

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] can you answer this question?)