Subject: [Leica] Review of Fuji's new X-E1 with zoom lens. RICHARD
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:18:51 -0500

Some people should keep in mind (Richard is the only one I can think of)
its not the progress of cropped sensors which defines today's quality
photography. Its the full frame quality level of the results we get from the
flagship cameras from Leica, Canon and Nikon possible others.
Going back working with shots from a few years ago from the sensors back
then its no picnic.
Does cropped quality equal uncropped from a few years ago?
Maybe but nobody cares as nobody cares about the uncropped quality from
years back.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography