Subject: [Leica] Review of Fuji's new X-E1 with zoom lens.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 07:45:16 -0500

Because when sensor technology gets better it raises the bar on the results
we get. No one sees it as a reason to not justify being able to now buy
cheap cameras..
We get now get better results from our Leica M and latest flagship cameras
from Canon and Nikon.  Serious photographers and top pros are not going "now
I can shoot with a smaller sensor"  and stick with the results they got five
years ago they are going "not I can get better results"

There is no movement for pros to be shooting with 1.5x crop or any other
crop camera. The predominance of full frame cameras for top pro and serious
amateur work is now even more so..

Mark William Rabiner
Photography