Subject: [Leica] Manipulation Disqualification
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 11:17:39 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1Ca-kuHqtG+uSHAT+tCDEcEh3fu3_Gua88Y2zMHMFJKcQ@mail.gmail.com><CABmfTOX0ujqPbVuv2XfFNGxPpe3sykTzoBS8qkfQb9atp2MBHw@mail.gmail.com><CAH1UNJ0oPAddQwhPwCQKh6pXneu40ehFUT=OvoAghcuAqw1MKg@mail.gmail.com><CABmfTOULbz7b6RrnUaOgoDGcRFHx7mxiOYqByKGE6KOH6DCoAw@mail.gmail.com><CAH1UNJ0pasfJx+J1hT=yGT8TYOipcmrm68X9qRC6yVpNr8Ae6g@mail.gmail.com><CABmfTOWB0DRa+8CWBKHBSNpYJThFP4APkeooNNxS-6V_tXowiQ@mail.gmail.com> <1351933360.99636.YahooMailNeo@web120903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>

Certain parts certainly are: with most cameras, a certain amount of
sharpening is required, some color and exposure correction, removing dust
spots and the like. But, as the answer said, do whatever, art is art. When I
go to an exhibition of paintings, I don't walk out in a huff is the artist
didn't use certain paints on certain substrates with certain brushes. There
is an artist here who sells often in the six figure range who often paints
on sheetrock. No complaints there!