Subject: [Leica] M8 craps out
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:34:29 -0400

Me too I think the Leica R glass would balance well on many Leica full frame
bodies the 3 grand 36mp D800 would be ideal though the new 2 grand 24mp D600
might have advantages but my existing D700 might do in a pinch.
It would be interesting to see how the results compared on the New M I'd
love to be the one to experience that personally in an ongoing manner with
my own gear. My first Leica R lens would be the 60 macro.
The Leica 15mm f/2.8 Super-Elmarit-R ASPH ? 2001 is now probably a
collectors item proudly displayed behind glass cabinets. I cant see them
having had time to have made many of them. Another dream lens.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography