Subject: [Leica] PESO: Do not
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:11:54 +0100

Good point Barney. One of the good things about freedom of speech is that it
brings things out into the open. Whoever has a voiced opinion is likely to
find out how many agree, how many don't, and with what degree of vehemence.
This may or may not influence their opinion but at least it is not festering
under the surface. It allows people to make judgements.
Ugly but important.
FD

Message from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] PESO: Do not)