Subject: [Leica] More LR / Monochrom oddities.....
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 13:13:31 -0500

Ted, as you well know, all photography is not the "Magical Moment," in
fact, much of it is about getting a repeat performance of an identical
nature.  I think that's the point of some of this otherwise inscrutable
information mongering.

You want to know that if you walk into a situation, you can trust your
camera to do what you ask of it.

--
Regards,

Sonny