Subject: [Leica] Hip pack recommendations?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 20:03:36 -0700

I have a North Face fanny pack that holds a couple water bottles and a
generous amount of gear: M8, a few lenses or a Sony NEX-7 with 3 or four
lenses.

That said, I don't use it. Mostly I use a Timbuk2 shoulder bag that holds
the same stuff sans water bottle which I hang from my belt.

But I'm not a hiker. A couple hours is my limit.

If you think you're having back  issues I'd suggest getting a referral from
your physician for physical therapy. Those guys can really make a
difference. First they do a serious diagnosis, then they find ways to help.
I've watched my wife's progress through PT and it's been amazing. I have
also had a round of PT for my back before I had hip surgery and can say it
made a real difference.

Adam