Subject: [Leica] RIP TMZ
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 05:10:02 -0400

What was wrong with your photos on the Kodak and Ilford 3200 films? I have
used the Kodak 3200 since I was in high school in the early 90s, and the
Ilford for the last couple years. Both were incredible films that opened
up a lot of possibilities for me. They were far better than any 400 speed
film pushed to 1600 and 3200. I'm sad to see the Kodak one go. I just
ordered another 10 rolls of the Ilford. It and Tri-X are the only two
films I use in 35mm anymore.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography