Subject: [Leica] Software correction of aberrations on MFT systems
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 23:08:20 -0400

I'd like to assure people glass choices in a lens is not off of a sudden for
some unknown reason no longer a key issue in the lens design parameters and
final cost of the lens which is also a parameter.. They often make the
difference between a premium lens and a cheap lens. Not that there are not
other key issues.

Mark William Rabiner