Subject: [Leica] What Is "Focus Peeking"
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:53:38 +0000

Correct, up to the point that you run out of focusing helical it doesn't
matter whether it is lens registration or curvature of field focus will be
accurate if you do yor part.

Another benefit is you are focusinf at working aperture so focus shift as
you stop down is accounted for.  The EVF will also account for very low
light conditions as it gains up.

Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE