Subject: [Leica] Two M9 Sensor Cleaning Questions
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 04:10:12 +1000

Hi Bobs. I use the Brush Off and then Sensor swabs with Eclipse fluid. The
pre-moistened swabs are(even) more expensive. The videos explain it well.
As soon as you touch anything in the chamber BUT the sensor cover glass, it
is possible to spread smears. You can wipe the brush with a little fluid on
a pad if that happens. NEVER apply pressure to the sensor cover-glass with
anything but the swab. NO fingers or shirt tails ;-)
http://www.photosol.com/store/pc/home.asp

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman