Subject: [Leica] PESO: PETA man
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 23:11:00 -0400

I've seen pics of the naked meat-cuts PETA girls, never got to see one in
person. I did get to see some PETA activists in Louisville, Kentucky,
protesting a KFC restaurant. They had an old Hearse with "Kentucky Fried
Cruelty" painted down both sides, along with paintings of Colonel Sanders
stabbing a live chicken with a huge knife!

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=1476&category=6

Click the View Larger link under the photo to see a close-up of the
painting of Colonel Sanders.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography