Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Somerset
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 09:56:43 -0500

I am doing a photo essay on the uses of eminent domain in the US. and have
stayed in many places that look just like Somerset. Luckily I have only
stayed a night or two and never been there during the day. I feel your pain.

Come on admit it, you're going to miss that not only delicious, but
nutritious "free" breakfast buffet!