Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Somerset
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:43:26 -0400

The only thing on TV has been the DNC!  Some great speeches but lots of
repetition by the news people.  I brought my Kindle Fire so I've had it
tuned to NPR the whole time.  The car part is on the FedEx truck for
delivery this morning.  It won't be long now!!

Tinas

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Richard Wasserman <disfromage at
ameritech.net