Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stranded!
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 19:52:29 -0500

Tina,

I had a similar experience with Mazda. I was driving to Chicago from
coincidentally, Portland, with my son in his car when the transmission went
out. We had the car towed 100 miles to a dealer in Portland who said that
because it was 2 days before Labor Day it would take at least a week to
repair. I said that was unacceptable because we had to be in Chicago for our
other son's graduation. They said the part had to come from California and
that was the best they could do. My response was to tell them I understood,
and then I asked for the name and phone number of the president of Mazda US
to see if he could help. The entire service department disappeared into a
back room for about 15 minutes and when they returned I was told the car
would be ready the day after Labor Day,they would give us a loaner vehicle,
and they put us up in a hotel for the duration. And they changed the oil
without charge.

I hope you enjoy Nowhere, Kentucky! Some parts of KY are beautiful?are you
lucky enough to be in one?

Richard Wasserman

www.richardwasserman.net

http://richardwasserman.tumblr.com