Subject: [Leica] morning iPhone rays
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 18:12:44 -0500

Probably not, and I don't think that was Belushi doing back-flips either in
the film - just a hunch.  Incidentally, the first time I saw it was at the
Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas in 1980.  Pioneer was using it to
demo its laser disk player.  I used to get a pass each year so I could check
out the latest audiophile gear.  Later I discovered my hobby was really
music.

Ken