Subject: [Leica] morning iPhone rays
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 19:43:04 -0500

I saw this when I arrived at work this morning - no, the office is a
high-rise next to the church.  It was inspiring in that I instantly had an
image of Jake and Elwood at the Triple Rock Baptist Church, with James Brown
presiding (excuse me, the Rev. Cleophus).  As Nathan had mentioned, the
iPhone's challenges as a picture-taking machine may be evident.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_0342.jpg.html

Best regards,

Ken Carney

www.kencarney.com