Subject: [Leica] Prices too high
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 19:28:19 -0500

I keep seeing Sony NEX bodies as the pinnacle of sensor-holding devices that
can be used with an M lens. I put a Voigtlander 25 on a Panasonic m43 and
hated the experience. I came to the realization that they only digital thing
I want to put M lenses on is a Leica M>7.

I was sure, for years, that Zeiss would make a Cosina-made digital (inasmuch
as Cosina could make an Epson digital rangefinder) but, as usual, I was
wrong. Instead, they went with a Leica M1 replacement (DOH!)

Regards,

Jeffery
Jeffery Smith
Irish Channel, New Orleans, LA