Subject: [Leica] IMGS: 10,000 ISO!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:06:37 -0700

Well now it's going to become much easier to become a "Knight of the
Noctilux Night Light!" :-)

There was a time it was an honour to be Knighted into this prestigous group
of Noctilux Knights due to ones skills of exposing film and processing same
to extremely high quality using next to nothing night light! :-).

Today due to technical advancement in the digital world and Noctilux lens
upgrading, anyone can make it into the night light as a Knight! Obviously
the only thing keeping one from not being a Member of this Knight group
is???????  "LOTS OF MONEY TO BUY THE TOOLS TO HELP MAKE IT HAPPEN!" :-)

Oh well I believe there are a few of the "Old Clan" still about. :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted