Subject: [Leica] IMG: More MM Photos
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 11:16:19 -0700

Hi Tina,
After looking at these results there isn't a wild possiblity anyone out
there has a magic pill that could return me in time with 3 MM's into my
medical career scenes and re-shoot my books all over again??? :-)

I have no doubt this camera has a potential for B&W photography to return in
a much bigger fashion than many expect! This MM in the hands of some skilled
photographers/photojournalists and the potential for images never before
able to shoot due to lack of illumination, can now become very revealing and
successful photographs!

We shall see?

cheers,
Dr. ted