Subject: [Leica] Three new
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 19:04:50 -0700

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:

> Too much water
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1027667BN.jpg.html>
> M8, Summilux 35 pre asph
>
> Hairdressers
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1027677BN.jpg.html>
> M8, Summilux 75
>
> The Guardian
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1027681BN.jpg.html>
> M8, Summilux 35 pre asph

Dear Lluis, Buenos d?as querido amigo!

You strike gold once again! :-)

The "Hairdressers" is my choice as the best of three! :-) The Guardian? Once
again I'm surprised how you get this type of photo without the lady telling
the dog to give you a bite on the leg! :-) :-)

However, after watching you in real life on the streets of Barcelona you are
a master of the "quick moment street photo capture!"

CREW you should see him doing his thing! :-) It doesn't look like he's
taking a picture of what you think he is as he's quick, instantaneous and
moving on before you realize he just shot some life moment you wish you had
taken it. Or seen it in the first place. :-) Quite amazing really! :-)

It's truly quite an experience during real life watching him as he
stealthily walks along looking so innocent.... "click, click!" :-) :-) It's
more fun watching him than bothering with taking your own photos at times.
:-)

Thanks Lluis!

cheers,
ted