Subject: [Leica] IMG: the speedwalk through Paris
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 19:20:31 -0700

Geoff Hopkinson  SHOWED:

I finally got to populating my Paris gallery (now only about 5 cities to
go!). Invariably I was at least 50 m behind our dedicated and expert
tourist guide Genevi?ve, so I learnt the name and story of almost nothing
but I shot as much as I could instead!
There are a few buildings, statues and gardens in there but mainly people
on the streets. At least 50 or so new shots for browsing.
For those interested these are almost all with the M9 and new Summilux 35.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/par

Hi Geoff,
A nice cross section and bits and pieces of the Paris. Given the number
you've posted and to come, you must have been "clicking a great deal!"  But
then it's Paris and the photo moments are happening all around no matter how
fast you speed-walk!

I love it there simply because rarely are you chastised or yelled at for
pointing a camera in any direction.

I truly believe the Parisians expect to be photographed all the time. I
think they just say to themselves, "it's going to happen, so get over it and
move on!" :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: the speedwalk through Paris)