Subject: [Leica] Leica MM, First Photos
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 22:24:32 +0200

Tina,

You are not more old than me, the problem are just the eyes (not
old.... just tired), as me... they need a CLA, last October I've had a
cataract surgery and my focusing capabilities has been really
improved, not 100% perfect but  a quite impressive improvement. I've
said the Dr. that principally does the CLA for the medium distance, is
that you use for focusing, I need glasses for read and for the short
distances, but not for medium-long distances. I know other people who
had surgery and they don't need glasses for the short distances but
they are not photographer lovers as we are. On the other hand I have
almost no improvement when I'm using the focusing magnifier 1.25X

Saludos!
Lluis

El 01/09/2012, a las 21:55, Tina Manley escribi?: